- Citrine: wealth, abundance, positive energy
- Silver-plated hematite beads (4mm)
- 925 sterling silver lucky coin bead
- Bead size: 8mm (round)
- Style: Women
- Standard size: 6.75 in (if you would like to place a custom order, please enter your wrist size in the “Add a note to your order” section at checkout)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Feng shui – The 5 Elements
If you were born in 1962, 1963, 1970, 1971, 1984, 1985, 1992, 1993, 2000, 2001; your element is Metal.
The Metal element is connected to the heavens, stars and sky. It is said to represent the spiritual path from awareness to enlightenment. The Metal Element in personalities is known as the archetype of “The Alchemist” – refined and noble.
Recommended colors to wear for Metal types are yellow, white, and silver.
The Metal element is depicted through Citrine. Citrine is associated with wealth and abundance, which is why it is often called “The Merchant Stone” or “The Success Stone.” It is also linked with boosting joy and optimism, which gives you the motivation you need to accomplish your goals.
This Metal element bracelet is also accompanied by Hematite beads and a Feng Shui fortune coin bead. Hematite is known for its ability to ground and protect, and the Feng Shui fortune coin represents good fortune, wealth, and prosperity.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!