- Yellow Tiger’s Eye: protection, wealth, good fortune
- Silver-plated hematite beads (8mm)
- Rhodium-plated Buddha bead
- Bead size: 10mm (round)
- Style: Unisex
- Size: 6.5 in, 7 in, 7.5 in, 8 in (size guide)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Feng shui – The 5 Elements
If you were born in 1962, 1963, 1970, 1971, 1984, 1985, 1992, 1993, 2000, 2001; your element is Metal.
The Metal element is connected to the heavens, stars, and sky. It is said to represent the spiritual path from awareness to enlightenment. The Metal Element in personalities is known as the archetype of “The Alchemist” – refined and noble.
Recommended colors to wear for Metal types are yellow, white, and silver.
The Metal element is depicted through Yellow Tiger’s Eye. Tiger’s Eye gives you the courage and self-confidence to tackle anything, whether it is a physical endeavor or a mental challenge. It calms any fears or anxieties. It is also a stone of good fortune and prosperity.
This Metal element bracelet is also accompanied by silver Hematite and Buddha beads. Hematite is known for its ability to ground and protect, and the Buddha head is the icon of confidence, awareness, knowledge, compassion, and inner peace.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!