- Dark Chrysoprase (Australian Jade): brings good fortune, helps with communication and self-expression
- Silver-plated hematite beads (8mm)
- Rhodium-plated Buddha bead
- Bead size: 10mm (round)
- Style: Unisex
- Size: 6.5 in, 7 in, 7.5 in, 8 in (size guide)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Feng shui – The 5 Elements
If you were born in 1958, 1959, 1972, 1973, 1980, 1981, 1988, 1989, 2002, 2003; your element is Wood.
The energy of Wood is uprising, like sprouts rising up through the soil. The energy is strong and represents vitality. When it comes to personality types, the archetype of Wood is known as “The Pioneer” – a driving force and independence.
Recommended colors to wear for Wood types are green, blue, black.
The Wood element is depicted through Dark Chrysoprase (Australian Jade). Chrysoprase is a powerful stone that brings good fortune and prosperity. It instills you with poise, grace and helps you to recognize the gentle beauty within yourself so you can enjoy self-expression and courage through fluent speech and mental dexterity. The best known, highest-quality chrysoprase is found in Queensland, Australia, which is why it is also referred to as Australian ''Jade''.
This Wood element bracelet is also accompanied by silver Hematite and Buddha beads. Hematite is known for its ability to ground and protect, and the Buddha head is the icon of confidence, awareness, knowledge, compassion, and inner peace.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!