- Tiger’s Eye: protection, promoting vitality and physical action, grounding
- Black Obsidian: purification, stability, security
- Golden Obsidian with Tibetan inscriptions Guru bead (12mm)
- 14k gold-filled and golden Hematite accent beads
- 14K gold-plated Buddha charm
- Bead size: 8mm and 10mm
- Style: Unisex
- Bead stringing wire for extra durability
- Silk tassel (2.5 inches)
- Length: approximately 23 inches
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Mala beads
The Divine Protection Mala is designed with the intention of protecting its owner from bad vibes, harmful spirits, psychic attacks, and black magic. Using 3 types of gemstone, a guru bead with sacred Tibetan inscriptions and a Buddha head charm, this mala carries powerful energy that is intended to capture and ground negative influences, acting as a shield of sorts.
A stone of protection, Tiger’s Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Tiger’s Eye keeps you focused and determined, even when obstacles arise.
The Obsidian crystal properties are known for their stabilizing and grounding effects, making it an excellent crystal for reigning in scattered energies. Obsidian also makes a trusted companion to carry with you during a healing process, especially one that unfolds over time. It gives us the strength and patience needed to overcome challenges, no matter how long the journey takes.
Hematite is known to create a protective environment around the body; a sort of reflective shield around the person who wears them. These stones are convenient for meditation since they can block out distractions and other focus disruptors. Hematite can also create shields that reflect negative energies, thoughts, and feelings back to their source.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!