Maintenance and Care
Caring for your jewelry takes a little bit of effort to ensure a long life.
- Never wear your gemstone jewelry when swimming or showering as the chlorine can cause damage to various gemstones.
- Avoid getting your jewelry wet as this will cause quick wear and tear of the stretch string. Stretch bracelets should be gently rolled onto your wrist.
- Sterling silver should always be stored in a flannel bag when not being worn as this will help with tarnish build-up. When you notice tarnishing, simply rub with a jewelry polish cloth till the tarnish is gone.
- Semi-precious stone and crystal jewelry should always be stored in a dark place such as a jewelry box as direct sunlight will lighten the natural colors.
- Always put your jewelry on after perfumes, colognes and creams have dried completely as the chemicals in these products will damage all types of jewelry materials.