Bracelet Size Chart
Size S - 6.5 inches/16.5 cm (small wrist)
Size M – 7 inches/ 17.8 cm (medium wrist – fits most women)
Size L – 7.5 inches/ 19 cm (large wrist – fits most men)
Size XL – 8 inches/ 20.3 cm (extra large wrist)
(For larger sizes, please add your wrist size in the “Add a note to your order" section at checkout)
How To Measure Your Wrist
- Step 1: Measure around your wrist where you would like your bracelet to sit
- Step 2: Wrap a measuring tape around your wrist at the chosen point
- Step 3: Record the number on the tape that overlaps its zero end
- Step 4: For best fit, add roughly 0.5 in (1.3 cm) to your initial measurement. For example, if your wrist measurement is 6 inches, the bracelet size you select is 6.5 inches.
- If you don’t have a fabric measuring tape, a thin piece of paper or a string and a ruler will work just as well.