- Madagascar Banded Silk Agate: grounding, bring courage, determination, and a sense of inner peace
- Silver-plated hematite beads (8mm)
- Rhodium-plated Buddha bead
- Bead size: 10mm (round)
- Style: Unisex
- Size: 6.5 in, 7 in, 7.5 in, 8 in (size guide)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Feng shui – The 5 Elements
If you were born in 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 1976, 1977, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999; your element is Earth.
Earth is known as the ‘transitional’ element, which is placed at critical junctures of the 5 Elements Cycle. The Earth Element in personalities is known as the archetype of “The Peacemaker” – seeking harmony in the world.
Recommended colors to wear for Earth types are brown, yellow, red, pink, orange, purple.
The Earth element is depicted through Madagascar Banded Silk Agate. It is a grounding and balancing stone and one that can help us become more logical, rational, and perceptive. It brings to us a sense of reality, helping us to better organize our life, to prioritize those things that are important to us. Madagascar Banded Silk Agate also brings us courage, determination, and a sense of inner peace.
This Earth element bracelet is also accompanied by silver Hematite and Buddha beads. Hematite is known for its ability to ground and protect, and the Buddha head is the icon of confidence, awareness, knowledge, compassion, and inner peace.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!