- Cherry Quartz: enhance communications, spiritual awareness, and concentration
- Silver-plated hematite beads (4mm)
- 925 sterling silver Feng Shui fortune coin bead
- Bead size: 8mm (round)
- Style: Women
- Standard size: 6.75 in (if you would like to place a custom order, please enter your wrist size in the “Add a note to your order” section at checkout)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Feng shui – The 5 Elements
If you were born in 1956, 1957, 1964, 1965, 1978, 1979, 1986, 1987, 1994, 1995; your element is Fire.
The Fire Element is the most yang of all of the Five Elements. When it comes to personality types, the archetype of Fire is “The Wizard” – full of magic and passion. Fire types are enthusiastic, compassionate, confident, vibrant, and love meeting new people.
Recommended colors to wear for Fire types are red, pink, orange, purple, and green.
The Fire element is depicted through Cherry Quartz. Cherry Quartz is a powerful energy and healing stone. It brings about a heightened spiritual awareness, enhances your communication, and amplifies your psychic abilities. It’s also an excellent stone for concentration.
This Fire element bracelet is also accompanied by Hematite beads and a Feng Shui fortune coin bead. Hematite is known for its ability to ground and protect, and the Feng Shui fortune coin represents good fortune, wealth, and prosperity.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!