- Lapis Lazuli: encourage self-awareness, allow self-expression and reveal inner truth
- Silver-plated hematite beads (8mm)
- Rhodium-plated Buddha bead
- Bead size: 10mm (round)
- Style: Unisex
- Size: 6.5 in, 7 in, 7.5 in, 8 in (size guide)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Feng shui – The 5 Elements
If you were born in 1966, 1967, 1974, 1975, 1982, 1983, 1996, 1997,2004, 2005; your element is Water.
The Water Element represents the energy of winter and deep night, which is known as the “greatest yin.” The Water Element in personalities is known as the archetype of “The Philosopher” – revelation and mystery.
Recommended colors to wear for Water types are blue, black, white.
The Water element is depicted through Lapis Lazuli. Lapis Lazuli encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression, and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion, and morality to the personality. It is also thought to stimulate objectivity, clarity, and encourages creativity.
This Water element bracelet is also accompanied by silver Hematite and Buddha beads. Hematite is known for its ability to ground and protect, and the Buddha head is the icon of confidence, awareness, knowledge, compassion, and inner peace.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!