- Howlite: stillness, calmness, knowledge
- Black Obsidian: purification, stability, security
- 925 sterling silver spacers and focal bead
- Bead size: 8mm and 10mm (round)
- Sizes: 6.75 in (Yin bracelet), 7.5 in (Yang bracelet) (if you would like to place a custom order, please enter your wrist size in the “Add a note to your order” section at checkout)
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto
- Cleansed with sage and blessed by singing bowl
- Collection: Universal Love
The meaning of yin and yang can be understood as the universe is governed by a cosmic duality, sets of two opposing and complementing principles.
Yin qualities are female energy, softness, being passive, heaviness, coolness, feeling, and surrender (represent by black color). Yang attributes are male energy, hardness, being assertive, buoyancy, heat, thinking, and attack (represents by white color).
Yin elements can contain certain parts of yang, and yang can have some components of yin, which symbolizes a balanced relationship.
Obsidian is known for its stabilizing and grounding effects, making it an excellent crystal for reigning in scattered energies. It also gives us the strength and patience needed to overcome challenges, no matter how long the journey takes.
Howlite represents the spiritual qualities of stillness, tenderness, and open-mindedness. Howlite is also believed to stimulate the desire for knowledge. It teaches patience and helps with rage and stress.
***Every crystal bead carries its own unique characteristics, and therefore, each bracelet is one-of-a-kind!